For today- a few brief thoughts:
- Despite how difficult it is for me to get to Anaheim, I MUST return soon- a few days was not enough here
- Disneyland Hotel just jumped to the top of my list of favorite Disney hotels
- It may sound cliche, but charming perfectly describes Fantasyland
- I was pleasantly surprised by just how much fun was in store for me at California Adventure
- I was unpleasantly surprised by how crowded Disneyland was, mid-week ( a rookie complaint, perhaps- but it was more crowded than I have ever seen WDW)
- I am truly & completely in love with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
OK, back to sifting through pictures and pondering what to write about my #PtMatDLR trip! Stay tuned. But in the meantime- tell us about YOUR Favorite thing about Disneyland...