I received promotional items for participating in this campaign. All opinions are my own.
Here are some of our highlights:
- A box reveal video was in order this year, so we had fun putting together our very first iMovie...complete with a villainous soundtrack (which remains stuck in my head- fair warning)!
- Our #DisneySide Celebration kit was packed with decorations, games and activity ideas- all with a villain theme. From banners to BINGO, puzzles to pin-the-smile... the kit was packed with fun.
- It’s no secret that we love Disney Pin Trading here! We had a great time incorporating pin trading into our last #DisneySide party, so we decided to do it again this year…with a villainous slant! We added a Maleficent pin to our trading mix, and engaged in a lively round of frenzied pin trading!
|Can you spot the Mistress of All Evil lurking amongst the pins?|
The person who ended up with the Maleficent pin after some fun and frenzied
speedtrading went home with the pin, as well as a Maleficent doll.
- Here in the Northeast, it's been a brutal winter. Even for communities like mine- arguably best known for our snow- this year was harsh. It's no surprise, then, that the highlight of our celebration- which took place on a frigid, snowy, icy, day- was settling in to watch the vacation planning dvd! There's nothing like dreaming of your next trip to take away the cold weather blues, and the planning dvd was a welcome antidote to this endless winter.
- In addition to activities, games and prizes, the #DisneySide Celebration kit also contained some practical items for all aspects of the party. Included were photo paper packs from HP, a cool tie dye cake mix from Charm City Cakes, baking supplies from Wilton, a Twinings tea sampler, and All and Wisk detergents, for help with clean up. A big thank you goes out to all the sponsors, for helping make the party a success!
|Ahh...the perfect way to wind down |
after our celebration!
Have you hosted a #DisneySide Celebraton? How do you show your #DisneySide?
Tell us about it in the comments....