I love catching up on my favorite blogs from the Disney fan community. Lately, it seems like I'm falling behind more often than not, so when I get a chance to kick back and relax and read up on what I've been missing, it feels like an indulgent treat.
So little time, so much to read... and so much to share!
Here are a few things that caught my eye recently....
- Emma from A Pinch of Pixie Dust shares a review including my favorite Magic Kingdom snack - the Nutella and fresh fruit waffle sandwich!
- Deb, of Focused on the Magic, reminisces about Hidden Mickey Hunting...
- Estelle from This Happy Place Blog found a charming miniature set design from The Muppets Take Manhattan during a recent visit to Museum of the Moving Image.
- On Margaritas, Miles, & the Mouse, Patty (one of my running inspirations) gives a recap of the Inaugural Tink 10K
- Tom Bricker, photographer extraordinaire, shares his amazingly detailed guide to Epcot's attractions on the Disney Tourist Blog.
- Melissa at Disney on Wheels shares some ideas for Disney Fun in January- things to do during these lower-crowd days this time of year.
What caught your eye in the Disney blogosphere lately? Share with us in the comments...
Great links! Love finding all this good info in one place.ReplyDelete